2013-12-11 12:51:27 - Fast Market Research recommends "MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts" from GlobalData, now available
Cardiac rhythm management (CRM) comprises any method of treatment aimed at regulating the heart's rhythm, including medication, medical devices, and occasionally surgery. There can be a number of reasons why CRM is needed, all of which generally involve malfunctions of the heart's electrical system, and are related to cardiac dyssynchrony. While medication can be effective in mild to moderate cases, patients with more severe conditions must turn to device use or surgical intervention in order to receive the therapy they require. Over the years, CRM device treatment has become less invasive, and significant advances in pacing and pulse generator technology have enabled effective long-term device therapy with limited complications.
* Overview of arrhythmias, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and
* Annualized Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) market revenue, annual cost of disease and adoption pattern data from 2010-2012 and forecast for eight years to 2020.
* Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, next-generation technologies, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, and implications for CRM market growth globally.
* Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and mechanisms of support under development, including investigation of energy harvesting batteries, telemetry, and cardiac resynchronization therapy devices.
* Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Pacemaker (PM), Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD), Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemaker (CRT-P) and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator (CRT-D) markets, as well as insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752859_medipoint_cardiac_rhythm_management_g ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the CRM companies with the most robust pipeline.
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Pacemaker and ICD market.
* Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CRM market in the future.
* Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
* Track device sales in the global PM, ICD, CRT-P, and CRT-D markets from 2010-2020.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Impulse Dynamics, Medtronic, Sorin Group, St. Jude Medical
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Anatomy and Physiology
3.1.1 Risk Factors
3.2.1 Cardiac Arrhythmias
3.3 Clinical Presentation
3.4.1 Blood and Urine Diagnostic Procedures
3.4.2 Electrocardiography-Based Diagnostic Procedures
3.4.3 Computerized Tomographic Angiography
3.4.4 Electrophysiological Testing
3.4.5 Electromechanical Wave Imaging
3.4.7 Tilt-Table Testing
3.4.8 Diagnostic and Electrophysiological Studies
3.4.9 New York Heart Association Scale
3.4.10 American College of Cardiology Scale
3.4.11 Level of Evidence
4 Industry Overview
4.2 Clinical Outcomes
4.3 Procedure Trends
4.3.1 Single-Chamber Devices More Popular than Dual-Chamber Devices in Developing Economies
4.3.2 Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Increasingly Popular Around the World
4.3.3 Device Reuse Programs to Transform Currently Wasted Resource
4.3.4 Hospital Market Growth
4.4 Market Access
4.4.4 South America
4.4.5 Reimbursement Trends
4.5 Regulatory Issues/Recalls
4.5.1 Medtronic Pacemakers Recalled over Failure Risk, 2009
4.5.2 St. Jude Riata ICD Leads Recalled, 2011
4.6 Mergers and Acquisitions
4.6.1 Boston Scientific Acquires C.R. Bard's Electrophysiology Business
4.6.2 Sorin Group Closes Further Investment and Option-to-Buy in Enopace Biomedical
4.7 Key Partnerships
4.7.1 Leti Forms Partnership with Sorin, TIMA, Cedrat Technologies, Tronics and EASII IC
4.7.2 St. Jude Medical to Invest in Nanostim
4.7.3 Sorin Group Signs Supply Agreement for Boston Scientific Corporation Lotus Valve System
4.8 Economic Impact
4.8.1 Cost-Effectiveness of Pacemakers
4.8.2 Cost-Effectiveness of ICDs
4.8.3 Cost-Effectiveness of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
4.9 Market Drivers
4.9.1 Rapidly Increasing Patient Populations Suitable for Device Implantation to Drive Sales
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.