2013-03-02 16:00:43 - Fast Market Research recommends "MediPoint: Cervical Total Disc Replacement - Asia-Pacific Analysis and Market Forecasts" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData has released its medical devices report, "MediPoint: Cervical Total Disc Replacement - Asia-Pacific Analysis and Market Forecasts". This report is the comprehensive guide covering this emerging and highly controversial surgical intervention for the treatment of symptomatic cervical disc disease. Its publication comes at a time when several factors have fully developed that will set the stage for the future adoption of these devices. The report provides in-depth coverage and analysis of these factors and how they will shape the regions covered in the Asia Pacific (APAC) market, including India and China. Such factors include -
* Introduction of clinical data from second generation devices
* Investigation of third generation devices
* Longer term effectiveness and safety clinical data
Ability of these devices to eliminate adjacent segment disease
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/544324_medipoint_cervical_total_disc_replace ..
Clients can utilize this report to better understand the scope of this technology for strategic planning to explore opportunities in the APAC market. The report provides insights into the competitive landscape, the marketed and pipeline products, and the emerging players. It quantifies the unmet needs in the APAC market highlighting the opportunities for current and future players. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews with leading Spinal Surgeons and Neurosurgeons with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* An overview of symptomatic cervical disc disease, which includes epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
* Annualized C-TDR market revenue, annual cost of disease and device adoption pattern data segmented by the number of levels treated from 2009-2011 and forecast for seven years to 2018.
* Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, and identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, and implications for the C-TDR market.
* Pipeline analysis includes comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and C-TDR designs in development, including investigation of materials, design and durability.
* Analysis of the current and future competition in the APAC C-TDR market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges.
* Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the APAC C-TDR market.
* Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the APAC C-TDR market in the future.
* Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
* Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
* Track device sales in the APAC C-TDR market from 2009-2018.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AxioMed Corporation, DePuy Synthes Spine, FH Orthopedics, Globus Medical, LDR Holdings, Medicrea, Medtronic Sofamor Danek, Nuvasive, Osimplant, Pioneer Surgical, Ranier Technology, Spinal Kinetics, Spinal Motion, Stryker
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.