2013-09-04 18:51:03 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Medtronic, Inc. (Medtronic) is a medical technology company. It carries out the development, manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of medical devices, therapies and services used in the treatment of chronic conditions such as heart disease, spinal conditions, neurological disorders, vascular disease and diabetes. The company's operating divisions include Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management (CRDM), CardioVascular, Spinal, Neuromodulation, Diabetes, and Surgical Technologies. Medtronic serves physicians, patients and clinicians in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Medtronic, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672701_medtronic_inc_mdt_product_pipeline_an ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Medtronic, Inc. (MDT)
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Medtronic, Inc. - Business Description
Medtronic, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Medtronic, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Medtronic, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Medtronic, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Medtronic, Inc. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
Medtronic, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
31 Millimeter CoreValve System
31 Millimeter CoreValve System Product Status
31 Millimeter CoreValve System Product Description
31 Millimeter CoreValve System Product Milestone
31 Millimeter CoreValve System Clinical Trial
31 Millimeter CoreValve System Product Patent Details
Ablation Frontiers Cardiac Ablation System
Ablation Frontiers Cardiac Ablation System Product Status
Ablation Frontiers Cardiac Ablation System Product Description
Ablation Frontiers Cardiac Ablation System Clinical Trial
Ablation Frontiers Cardiac Ablation System Product Patent Details
Activa PC - Refractory Epilepsy
Activa PC - Refractory Epilepsy Product Status
Activa PC - Refractory Epilepsy Product Description
Activa PC - Refractory Epilepsy Product Patent Details
Activa PC+S DBS System
Activa PC+S DBS System Product Status
Activa PC+S DBS System Product Description
Activa PC+S DBS System Product Milestone
AdaptivCRT Product Status
AdaptivCRT Product Description
AdaptivCRT Clinical Trial
Amplify rhBMP-2 Product Status
Amplify rhBMP-2 Product Description
Amplify rhBMP-2 Product Milestone
Amplify rhBMP-2 Clinical Trial
Amplify rhBMP-2 Product Patent Details
Attain Performa Product Status
Attain Performa Product Description
Attain Performa Product Milestone
Attain Performa Clinical Trial
Attain Performa Product Patent Details
Brava Cardiac Rhythm Management Device
Brava Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Product Status
Brava Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Product Description
Cardioblate Closure Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Device
Cardioblate Closure Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Device Product Status
Cardioblate Closure Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Device Product Description
Cardioblate Closure Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Device Clinical Trial
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.