2012-09-10 11:38:08 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Mitsui Oil Exploration Co., Ltd. (MOECO) a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd., is an upstream energy company. The company undertakes exploration and development of oil and gas properties for the production of crude oil, condensate and natural gas. It also holds investments in upstream energy companies and oil and gas projects. The company holds over 222 MMboe of oil and 747 MMboe of natural gas reserves. MOECO carries out exploration and production projects in Thailand, Vietnam, Mexico, Libya, Egypt, Indonesia, Yemen and Cambodia, Oceania, Eurasia, Middle East, Africa, and Japan. The company offers the produced natural gas and crude oil to petrochemical and power companies globally through its offices located in Bangkok, Indonesia, Vietnam and the US. MOECO is
headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461459_mitsui_oil_exploration_co_ltd_strateg ..
Mitsui Oil Exploration Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 19, 2012: Iraq Shortlists 47 Bidders To Participate In Next Round Of Auction For Energy Exploration Rights
Apr 04, 2012: Moeco Appoints Mitsuo Hidaka As CEO And President
Mar 23, 2012: Idemitsu Kosan And Consortium Partners Likely To Develop 270 MW Geothermal Power Project In Fukushima, Japan
Oct 24, 2011: Chevron Announces First Gas From Platong II Project In Gulf Of Thailand
May 20, 2011: BP Announces Settlement With Deepwater Horizon Accident Companies
GlobalData's Mitsui Oil Exploration Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.