2013-02-03 13:27:47 - New Company Reports market report from MarketLine: "MRF Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report"
MRF Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
* Detailed information on MRF Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* A study of the major internal and external factors affecting MRF Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
* An in-depth view of the business model of MRF Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
* Intelligence on MRF Limited's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
* News about MRF Limited,
such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
* Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532564_mrf_limited_strategy_and_swot_report. ..
MRF Limited (MRF or 'the company') is engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of tyres for various kinds of vehicles. The company primarily operates in India, the UAE, Vietnam and Australia. It is headquartered in Chennai, India and employs 14,960 people. The company recorded revenues of INR97,439.8 million ($2,124.2 million) in the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 30.6% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was INR5,491.5 million ($119.7 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 4.1% compared to FY2010. The net profit was INR6,187.8 million ($134.9 million) in FY2011, an increase of 73.1% over FY2010.. Note: Operating profit is calculated by deducting all the operating expenses including materials, depreciation and other expenses.
Reasons to Purchase:
* Gain understanding of MRF Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
* Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
* Assess MRF Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Stay up to date on MRF Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects
Report Table of Contents:
MRF Limited: Company Overview
MRF Limited: Overview and Key Facts
MRF Limited: Overview
MRF Limited: Key Facts
MRF Limited: Key Employees
MRF Limited: Major Products and Services
MRF Limited: Company History
MRF Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries
MRF Limited: Key Competitors
MRF Limited: Company Analysis
MRF Limited: Business Description
MRF Limited: SWOT Analysis
MRF Limited: SWOT Overview
MRF Limited: Strengths
MRF Limited: Weaknesses
MRF Limited: Opportunities
MRF Limited: Threats
List of Tables
Table 1: MRF Limited: Key Facts
Table 2: MRF Limited: Key Employees
Table 4: MRF Limited: Key Competitors
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.