2014-03-04 13:43:40 - New Consumer Goods market report from World Market Intelligence: "Oman Air (SAOC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oman Air (SAOC)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Oman Air (SAOC) (Oman Air) is a commercial airline company, based in Oman. The company offers airline services to various destinations in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Far East and Europe with a total fleet of 27 including A330-300, A330-200, B737-800 NG, B737-700 NG, E-175 and ATR 42-500. The company also provides services to
42 destinations across the world. In addition, Oman Air operates Golden Tulip Seeb Hotel in Muscat; and offers in-flight and airport retail catering services. Furthermore, the company provides air freight services from airport to airport, road feeder services and sea air services interconnecting Muscat, Salalah and Sohar regions. Oman Air is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780089_oman_air_saoc_company_profile_and_swo ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Oman Air (SAOC) for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Oman Air (SAOC)
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.