2013-10-29 17:41:19 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData has released its new report, "OpportunityAnalyzer: Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017". The NASH market is currently deserted and awaits its first NASH-specific therapy. With novel mechanism of action awaiting approval such as: Genfit's PPAR agonist, GFT505 and Intercept Pharmaceuticals/Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma's FXR agonist, Obeticholic Acid. These compounds will race to be the first approved therapy thus claiming first in class.
* Overview of NASH, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and disease management.
* Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global NASH therapeutics market.
* Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across Phase II/IIb, emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development, including: oral Proliferator Activated Receptor alpha, delta (PPARa,d) agonist,
oral Farnesoid X Receptor (FXR) agonist, subcutaneous Lysyl Oxidase-Like 2 (LOXL2) inhibitor and subcutaneous Glucagon-like Peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonist.
* Annualized NASH therapeutics market forecast, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2012-2017.
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
* Key topics covered include strategic clinical and commercial benchmarking assessment of the pipeline and standard of care, market outlook, R&D strategies, and unmet needs for the NASH therapeutics market.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/705634_opportunityanalyzer_nonalcoholic_stea ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies and perform superior market quantification analysis.
* Understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NASH Therapeutics market.
* Understanding treatment preferences of physicians in disease state and across treatment flow.
* Accessing market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the global NASH Therapeutics market till 2017.
* Quantifying patient population in the global NASH Therapeutics market to better design product pricing & launch plans.
* Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Performing benchmarking analysis and growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
* Identifying market entry points based on safety, efficacy, and pricing parameters.
* Assessing competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strength and weakness of current competition.
* Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies.
* Taking a comprehensive look of at the disease pipeline and identifying most promising paradigm shifting products.
* Assessing strength of pipeline based on first in class and lifecycle management of products.
* Analyze the potential impact of novel oral therapies such as Genfit's GFT505 on the NASH treatment paradigm.
* Track drug sales in the global NASH Therapeutics market from 2012 to 2017.
* Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
* What's the next big thing in the global NASH Therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand, and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4.1 Disease Background
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
4.2.1 Increased age is associated with a worsened disease progression, prognosis, and mortality
4.2.2 Being a male is an independent risk factor in morbidly obese NASH cases
4.2.3 Metabolic conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, considerably increase the risk of NASH
4.3 Global and Historical Trends
4.4 Forecast Methodology
4.4.1 Sources Used
4.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods
4.4.3 Sources Not Used
4.5 Epidemiology Forecast of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (2012-2022)
4.5.1 Total Prevalent Cases of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
4.5.2 Age-Specific Prevalent Cases of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
4.5.3 Sex-Specific Prevalent Cases of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
4.5.4 Age-Standardized Prevalence of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
4.6.1 Conclusions on Epidemiological Trends
4.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis
4.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis
5 Current Treatment Options
5.2 Product Profiles - Major Off-Label Brands
5.2.1 Vitamin E (numerous generics)
5.2.2 Pioglitazone (Actos)
6 Unmet Needs Assessment and Opportunity Analysis
6.2 Unmet Needs Analysis
6.2.1 Lack of Approved Therapies
6.2.2 Identification of Biomarkers for Early Diagnosis and Endpoints
6.2.3 Physician Awareness Due to Understanding of Pathophysiology
6.3 Opportunity Analysis
6.3.1 Therapies with Targeted MOA to NASH
6.3.2 Better Models to Understand Drug Efficacy
6.3.3 Future Tool to Measure Fibrosis in NASH Patients
7 R&D Strategies
7.1.1 Understanding Multiple Factors of NASH
7.1.2 Potential for a Personalized Approach
7.2 Clinical Trial Design
7.2.1 Differences in Diagnosis, Monitoring, and Sensitive Imaging Techniques Are Needed
7.2.2 Patient Recruitment Issues
7.2.3 Appropriate Endpoints
7.2.4 Clinical Regulatory Guidelines
8 Pipeline Assessment
8.2 Promising Drugs in Clinical Development
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.