2013-09-06 13:18:22 - New Insurance market report from GlobalData: "Presidential Life Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Presidential Life Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672672_presidential_life_corporation_strateg ..
Presidential Life Corporation (Presidential Life) offers a wide range of annuity products in the US. The company carries out its operations through its wholly-owned subsidiary Presidential Life Insurance Company and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company. It offers a wide range of single premium annuity, single premium deferred annuities, single premium immediate products and flexible premium annuities. In addition, the company offers disability benefits and medical stop loss coverage to employers. The company markets its products through independent general agents.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Presidential Life Corporation - Key Facts
Presidential Life Corporation - Key Employees
Presidential Life Corporation - Major Products and Services
Presidential Life Corporation - History
Presidential Life Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Presidential Life Corporation - Business Description
Presidential Life Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Presidential Life Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Presidential Life Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Wide Product Portfolio
Strength - Credit Rating
Strength - Synergy with the Parent Company
Presidential Life Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Geographic Presence
Presidential Life Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Annuity Market Outlook
Opportunity - Growing Popularity of Fixed Index Annuities
Presidential Life Corporation - Threats
Threat - Lower Interest Rates
Threat - Changes in Regulations
Threat - Competition
Presidential Life Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Presidential Life Corporation, Key Facts
Presidential Life Corporation, Key Employees
Presidential Life Corporation, Major Products and Services
Presidential Life Corporation, History
Presidential Life Corporation, Subsidiaries
Presidential Life Corporation, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.