2012-08-31 09:34:24 - Recently published research from World Market Intelligence, "Provident Financial plc (PFG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Provident Financial plc (PFG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Provident Financial plc (Provident Financial) is a provider of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market in the UK. It serves more than 2.5 million customers across the UK and Ireland through an extensive network of over 400 branches, administrative offices, call
centers and web sites. Its home credit products are offered under the Provident Personal Credit and Greenwood Personal Credit brands through 10,500 local agents visiting 1.8 million customers. Its credit card and saving business has about 700,000 credit card customers and more than 4,000 savers through its retail deposits programme. The company is headquartered in Bradford, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/447821_provident_financial_plc_pfg_company_p ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Provident Financial plc' for business intelligence requirements
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons to Purchase
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
* Obtain yearly profitability figures
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.