2013-09-21 09:19:17 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672738_sempra_us_gas_power_llc_strategic_swo ..
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC (Sempra) is a developer of renewable energy and natural gas solutions. The company is a subsidiary of Sempra Energy, an energy solution provider. Sempra develops renewable energy facilities and natural gas solutions in the region. Its wind, solar and low-emission natural gas power plants generate more than 1,500 megawatts (MW) of electricity. The company owns natural gas storage, pipelines and distribution utilities. It has 30.5 billion cubic feet of underground natural storage capacity in operation, 1,700 miles of pipeline and gas distribution utilities. Sempra operates through two segments, namely, Sempra Natural Gas, and Sempra Renewable.
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2013 Trina Solar to Supply 345 MW to Copper Mountain Solar 3 in Nevada, USA
Aug 08, 2013 AMEC awarded 250MW solar project by Sempra U.S. Gas & Power
May 10, 2013 Sempra U.S. Gas & Power Dedicates Arizona Solar Project
Mar 15, 2013 Sempra U.S. Gas & Power Dedicates First Phase Of Copper Mountain Solar 2 Facility In Boulder City, Nevada
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Key Facts
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Key Employees
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Major Products and Services
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - History
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Company Statement
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Business Description
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Corporate Strategy
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Strengths
Strength - Harnessing Parent's Capabilities
Strength - Wide-Spread Business Operations
Strength - Distribution Network: Natural Gas
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependency on Suppliers
Weakness - Involvement in Legal Proceedings
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - New & Expansion of Projects
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Electricity
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC, Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC, Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC, Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2013: Trina Solar to Supply 345 MW to Copper Mountain Solar 3 in Nevada, USA
Aug 08, 2013: AMEC awarded 250MW solar project by Sempra U.S. Gas & Power
May 10, 2013: Sempra U.S. Gas & Power Dedicates Arizona Solar Project
Mar 15, 2013: Sempra U.S. Gas & Power Dedicates First Phase Of Copper Mountain Solar 2 Facility In Boulder City, Nevada
Feb 22, 2013: Sempra U.S. Gas & Power Dedicates 21 MW Auwahi Wind Facility In Hawaii, US
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.