2012-09-01 12:36:08 - Fast Market Research recommends "Tanduay Distillers, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Tanduay Distillers, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Tanduay Distillers, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tanduay Distillers, Inc.
Canadean's "Tanduay Distillers, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/451538_tanduay_distillers_inc_consumer_packa ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tanduay Distillers, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tanduay Distillers, Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tanduay Distillers, Inc. (TDI) is a rum producer based in the Philippines. It operates as a principal subsidiary of Tanduay Holdings, Inc. The company is involved in the production of distilled spirits such as rum, wine, gin and brandy. Various products offered by the company include TanduayRhum Dark, TanduayRhum ESQ, TanduayRhum 65, Tanduay White Premium Rhum, Premium Dry London Gin, Barcelona Brandy, Cossack Vodka, Ban De Vendange Red Wine, Chardon Blanc White Wine and others. Along with its subsidiaries, TDI operates across the value chain in certain wholesale and retail goods such as rum, spirit beverages and liquor products; and all equipment, materials, supplies used and/or employed in or related to manufacturing of such finished goods. It operates four plants located in Manila, Lanang, Negros Occidental and Misamis Oriental. TDI is headquartered in Manila, Philippines.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Tanduay Distillers, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.