2013-09-18 09:48:15 - New Financial Services research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'The Fukui Bank, Ltd. (8362) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
The Fukui Bank, Ltd. (Fukui Bank) is a regional bank based in Japan. The bank specializes in providing a wide range of banking and financial solutions to individual and business clients in Japan. It's portfolio of products comprises savings deposits, time deposits,
floating rate deposits, foreign currency deposits, mortgage loan, car loan, home loan, education loan, personal pension and life insurance, medical and cancer insurance, and debit and credit cards. In addition, Fukui Bank offers remittance and foreign currency exchange, pay-easy account transfer, credit guarantee and leasing services. As on March 31, 2013, the bank operated through a network of 96 stores across Japan. Fukui Bank is headquartered in Fukui, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/685373_the_fukui_bank_ltd_8362_company_profi ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The Fukui Bank, Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Fukui Bank, Ltd.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.