2013-08-28 17:52:30 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Ukraine Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape", is now available at Fast Market Research
This report examines Ukraine's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Ukraine's power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in the country on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential.Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analysed in the report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/671271_ukraine_power_market_outlook_to_2030_ ..
* Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory
scenario and future potential of the power sector.
* Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2012, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
* Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
* Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
* Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
* Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
* Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
* Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
* Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
* Identify key partners and business development avenues
* Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
* Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NNEGC "Energoatom, Energy Company of Ukraine, DTEK Holdings B.V.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Ukraine, Power Market, Key Performance Areas / KPI / Key Indicators
3.1 Ukraine, Power Market, Macro-economic Factors
3.2 Ukraine, Power Market, Supply Security
3.3 Ukraine, Power Market, Generation Infrastructure
3.4 Ukraine, Power Market, Transmission Infrastructure
3.5 Ukraine, Power Market, Opportunities
3.6 Ukraine, Power Market, Challenges
4 Ukraine, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
4.1 Ukraine, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, Breakup by Type of Power Plant, 2012
4.2 Ukraine, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030
4.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030
4.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydro Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030
4.2.3 Cumulative Installed Nuclear Capacity and Annual Nuclear Power Generation, 2000-2030
4.2.4 Cumulative Installed Renewable Capacity and Annual Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030
5 Ukraine, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
5.1 Ukraine, Power Market, Transmission Overview
5.2 Ukraine, Power Market, Distribution Overview
5.3 Ukraine, Power Market, Grid Interconnection
5.3.1 Electricity Import and Export Trends, 2001-2011
5.4 Ukraine, Power Market, Electricity Trading
6 Ukraine, Power Market, Market Analysis
6.1 Ukraine, Power Market, Supply Structure
6.2 Ukraine, Power Market, Key Market Players
6.2.1 Financial Performance
6.2.2 Key Financial Ratios and Inference
6.3 Ukraine, Power Market, Financial Deals
6.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004-2012
6.3.2 Deals, Split by Type, 2012
6.3.3 Deals, Split by Technology, 2012
6.4 Ukraine, Power Market, Demand Structure
6.4.1 Breakup of Consumption by Sector, 2012
7 Ukraine, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
7.1 Ukraine, Power Market, Key Electricity Policies
7.1.1 Market Liberalization
7.1.2 Law on Alternative Energy Sources
7.1.3 Feed-in Tariff Program/Green Tariff Law
7.1.4 Nuclear Policy
7.1.5 Energy Efficiency
7.2 Ukraine, Power Market, Foreign Investment Scenario
8 Ukraine, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generation Companies
8.1 Key Company in the Ukraine Power Market - NNEGC "Energoatom"
8.1.1 Company Overview
8.1.2 Business Description
8.2 SWOT Profile
8.3 Key Company in the Ukraine Power Market - Energy Company of Ukraine
8.3.1 Company Overview
8.3.2 Business Description
8.4 SWOT Profile
8.5 Key Company in the Ukrainian Power Market - DTEK Holdings B.V.
8.5.1 Company Overview
8.5.2 Business Description
8.6 SWOT Overview
9.1 Market Definitions
9.1.2 Installed Capacity
9.1.3 Active Installed Capacity
9.1.4 Electricity Generation
9.1.5 Electricity Consumption
9.1.6 Thermal Power Plant
9.1.7 Hydropower Plant
9.1.8 Nuclear Power
9.1.9 Renewable Energy Resources
9.5 GlobalData's Methodology
9.6 Primary Research and Analysis
9.7 Secondary research and analysis
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.