2012-09-16 20:00:16 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "BayWa AG (BYW6) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
BayWa AG (BayWa) operates in the agriculture, building materials and energy sectors. The company provides trading, strategic and other miscellaneous services in these sectors. Its agriculture segment trades in agricultural equipment and resources, collects, stores and sells plant products from the field through to the food industry. Its building materials segment comprises trading in building materials and do-it-yourself (DIY). Its energy segment trades in heating oil, diesel and lubricants in Bavaria, Germany, and Austria. The company also operates gas stations in Germany under the name of BayWa and AVIA and in Austria through the group holding RWA under the name GENOL. BayWa has concentrated its activities in project management and in the building and operating of wind farms, photovoltaic and
biogas plants under BayWa r.e GmbH, a company wholly owned by the Group. BayWa has offices in Europe, the US and New Zealand. It is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Recently, the Overseas Investment Office (OIO), New Zealand's regulatory authority dealing with foreign investment, approved the majority takeover of Turners & Growers Ltd (T&G) by BayWa AG. This takeover intends to enable BayWa to become a global player in the supply of pome fruit.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461412_baywa_ag_byw6_financial_and_strategic ..
BayWa AG Key Recent Developments
Dec 08, 2011: BayWa And Wirsol To Set Up 70 MW PV Facility In Alicante, Spain
Aug 04, 2011: Baywa Plans To Invest EUR250m On Renewable-Energy Projects
Jan 21, 2011: MHH Solartechnik And Solar Frontier In Multi-Year Strategic Sales Partnership
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BayWa AG provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.