2012-09-13 11:19:25 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Crucell N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Crucell N.V. (Crucell) is a biopharmaceutical company with focus on discovering, developing, manufacturing and commercializing products indicated against infectious diseases. Its product portfolio comprises marketed products, vaccines under development and development stage antibodies. The company's marketed products consists of Quinvaxem, Hepavax-Gene, Epaxal Junior, Epaxal, Vivotif and Inflexal V, indicated towards pediatric, endemic and respiratory therapeutic areas. Its research and development pipeline consists of vaccines evaluated for treatment against tuberculosis, malaria, Ebola and Marburg, HIV, cell based influenza, universal influenza, human papilloma virus (HPV) and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and also human monoclonal antibodies to treat rabies, influenza and Hepatitis C. The company's products are developed using its proprietary technology platforms. Crucell entered collaborations with Aeras Global TB Vaccine Foundation, GlaxoSmithKline
Biologicals SA, Harvard School of Medicine, Sanofi Pasteur SA and Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, for the development of its products. Crucell, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson operates in China, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the UK, Korea, Sweden and the US. It is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461860_crucell_nv_strategic_swot_analysis_re ..
The company's chief strategy is to develop technologies that enable the research, development and production of novel products and advance its existing pipeline. It also seeks to commercialize vaccines indicated against 12 major infectious diseases.
Crucell N.V. Key Recent Developments
Jun 08, 2012: CLC bio Delivers Specialized Antibody Engineering And Selection Software For Crucell
Jun 07, 2011: PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative Collaborates With GSK And Crucell In Development Of Second-Generation Malaria Vaccine
Mar 15, 2011: Crucell To Delist Ordinary Shares On NYSE Euronext
Feb 07, 2011: Crucell Reports Net Loss Of EUR7.5m For Q4 2010
GlobalData's Crucell N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.