2013-09-17 10:08:17 - New Transportation market report from World Market Intelligence: "Cyprus Airways Public Ltd (CAIR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Cyprus Airways Public Ltd (CAIR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/685387_cyprus_airways_public_ltd_cair_compan ..
Cyprus Airways Public Ltd, (Cyprus Airways) is a state owned airline in Cyprus. The company offers passenger and cargo transportation services along with airline related services. The company also provides catering services and acts as
a tour operator. It is a member of Cyprus Airways Group and has operations in Europe, the Middle East and the Gulf area serving more than 20 destinations. It has cooperative agreements with Olympic Air, Alitalia, Gulf Air, Virgin Atlantic, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Etihad Airways, Aeroflot OAO, Tarom Airways and Middle East Airlines on its major routes. Furthermore, it also offers car rental reservation services in association with Holiday Autos. Cyprus Airways is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Cyprus Airways Public Ltd' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Efficiency
Figure 3: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 4: Liquidity
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.