2012-09-13 01:41:37 - Fast Market Research recommends "DJO Finance LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
DJO Finance LLC (DJO) is a medical device company. It undertakes the manufacturing, development, and sale of musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management products to address the complete spectrum of preventative, pre-operative, post-operative, clinical and home rehabilitation care. The company conducts operations in four reportable divisions, namely, recovery sciences, bracing and vascular, international and surgical implant. DJO operates principally in France, Germany, Italy, Hong Kong, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Sweden, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, the US and the UK. The company is headquartered in California, the US.
DJO is keen on enhancing its operations through strategic agreements. In line with this strategy, the company entered into alliances with University of Utah and Exos Corporation.
DJO Finance LLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2012:
DJOFL Reports Revenue Of $286m In Q2 2012
Apr 30, 2012: DJOFL Reports Revenue Of $278.9m In Q1 2012
Feb 16, 2012: DJOFL Reports Revenue Of $1.1 Billion In 2011
Nov 02, 2011: DJOFL Reports Revenues Of $263.1m In Q3 2011
Aug 16, 2011: DJOFL Reports Net Sales Of $277.8m In Q2 2011
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461632_djo_finance_llc_strategic_swot_analys ..
GlobalData's DJO Finance LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
DJO Finance LLC - Key Facts
DJO Finance LLC - Key Employees
DJO Finance LLC - Key Employee Biographies
DJO Finance LLC - Major Products and Services
DJO Finance LLC - History
DJO Finance LLC - Company Statement
DJO Finance LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DJO Finance LLC - Business Description
Business Description - Bracing and Vascular
Bracing and Vascular - Overview
Bracing and Vascular - Financials
Bracing and Vascular - Technology
Business Description - International
International - Overview
International - Financials
Business Description - Recovery Sciences
Recovery Sciences - Overview
Recovery Sciences - Financials
Business Description - Surgical Implant
Surgical Implant - Overview
Surgical Implant - Financials
DJO Finance LLC - Corporate Strategy
DJO Finance LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DJO Finance LLC - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Range of Orthopedic Products
Strength - Strong Distribution Network
Strength - Leading Market Position
DJO Finance LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Overdependence on the US Market
Weakness - Reliance on Limited Suppliers
DJO Finance LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demographic Changes
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Opportunity - Perpetual Innovation
Opportunity - Growing Orthopedic Market
DJO Finance LLC - Threats
Threat - Cost Containment Pressures
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations
Threat - Integration of Acquisitions
DJO Finance LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
DJO Finance LLC, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
DJO Finance LLC, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
DJO Finance LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
DJO Finance LLC, Recent Developments
01/08/2012: DJOFL Reports Revenue Of $286m In Q2 2012
30/04/2012: DJOFL Reports Revenue Of $278.9m In Q1 2012
16/02/2012: DJOFL Reports Revenue Of $1.1 Billion In 2011
02/11/2011: DJOFL Reports Revenues Of $263.1m In Q3 2011
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.