2014-01-17 21:13:15 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Eagle Star Minerals Corp. (Eagle Star) formerly Eagle Star Petroleum Corporation is a Canadian upstream oil and gas and natural resource company. It carries out exploration, production and development of agro-mineral properties in Brazil. The company focuses on high potential oil and gas prospects and on onshore oil and gas exploration. Eagle Star operates two projects, namely, Samba Agro-Mineral Project and Ruth Agro-Mineral Project. It also holds interest in Worsley Property, an oil and Gas property, and Angico Property. The company is headquartered at Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/741653_eagle_star_minerals_corp_ege_financia ..
The company focuses on recognizing valuable, opportunistic trend of lack of domestic supply of agrominerals and thus shift its resources the identification, acquisition and development of agro-mineral
assets comprising of phosphate in Brazil. In line with its strategy, Eagle Star acquired the Ruth Project with 52 self claimed and wholly owned concessions in the state of Piaui, North Eastern Brazil covering an area of 91,142 hectares. In the future, the company actively seeks for new phosphate opportunities throughout Brazil to expand and diversify its' agro-mineral asset portfolio.
Eagle Star Minerals Corp. Key Recent Developments
Dec 10, 2012: Eagle Star Minerals Announces Results From Pits 3 And 4 At Bomfim Project In Brazil
Dec 12, 2012: Eagle Star Minerals Completes Detailed Mapping At Canabrava Block In Brazil
Jan 08, 2013: Eagle Star Minerals Intersects More High-grade Phosphate At North Portion Of Bomfim Project In Brazil
Nov 27, 2012: Eagle Star Minerals Intersects 5m Of High-grade Phosphate At Bomfim Project In Brazil
Nov 29, 2012: Eagle Star Minerals Announces Additional Results From Bomfim Project In Brazil
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eagle Star Minerals Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eagle Star Minerals Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.