2012-10-24 15:39:17 - New Construction research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
The global stone blocks market valued over US$54 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific region accounted for 67.1% and was the largest regional market in the world for stone blocks. In the same year, Europe and Latin America were the second- and third-largest regional markets with shares of 27.2% and 3.6% respectively. The continuing uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US are expected to cut the market shares of Europe and North America, with demand in the Asia-Pacific region growing faster due to rising demand for residential spaces in stable and growing economies such as China and India. Timetric expects the share of the European market to fall from 27.2% in 2011 to 23.2% in 2016.
* The global stone blocks market valued over US$54 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific region accounted for 67.1% and was the largest regional market in the world for stone blocks.
* Within the global stone blocks market, granite is the largest category, valuing over US$35 billion in 2011 and constituting a 64.7% share of the global market. Marble and travertine, with a 24% share, was the second-largest category.
* The Asian stone blocks market valued over US$36 billion in 2011, of which China accounted for 89.2%, followed by Japan with 6.5%.
* The European stone blocks market valued over US$14.5 billion in 2011. Italy, Russia and Spain together accounted for 65.7% of the market in 2011.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498061_global_stone_blocks_market_opportunit ..
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global stone blocks market:
* Historic (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the stone blocks market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America
* Valuations for the granite, marble and travertine, sandstone and other stone segments of the market
* Breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries)
* Analysis of key events and factors driving the stone blocks market globally
* Profiles of key companies operating in the global stone blocks industry
Reasons to Purchase
* Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
* Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
* Understand the latest industry and market trends
* Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
* Assess business risks, including cost, and competitive pressures
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CRH Public Limited Company, Owens Corning, Veidekke ASA, Martin Marietta Materials Inc., Boral Ltd, Cementos Portland Valderrivas SA, Pretoria Portland Cement Company Limited, Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, Granit Construction Stock Co., Nexe grupa d.d.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Global Stone Blocks Market Analysis
3.1 Global Stone Blocks Trend Analysis
3.2 New Potential Market
3.3 Demand Drivers
3.4 Construction Industry Overview
3.5 Global Stone Blocks Market Ranking
3.5.1 Global stone blocks market ranking by market size
3.6 Global Stone Blocks Market Share
3.6.1 Global stone blocks regional market share
3.7 Global Stone Blocks Market Size
3.7.1 Global stone blocks market size
3.7.2 Global stone blocks market size by category
3.8 Global Stone Blocks Production Value
3.8.1 Global stone blocks production value
3.8.2 Global stone blocks production value by category
4 North America
4.1 North American Stone Blocks Market Dynamics
4.2 North American Stone Blocks Market Size
4.2.1 North American stone blocks market size
4.2.2 North American stone blocks market size by category
4.3 North American Stone Blocks Production Value
4.3.1 North American stone blocks production value
4.3.2 North American stone blocks production value by category
4.4.1 US stone blocks market size
4.4.2 US stone blocks market size by category
4.5.1 Canadian stone blocks market size
4.5.2 Canadian stone blocks market size by category
5.1 European Stone Blocks Market Dynamics
5.2 European Stone Blocks Market Size
5.2.1 European stone blocks market size
5.2.2 European stone blocks market size by category
5.3 European Stone Blocks Production Value
5.3.1 European stone blocks production value
5.3.2 European stone blocks production value by category
5.4.1 German stone blocks market size
5.4.2 German stone blocks market size by category
5.5.1 Spanish stone blocks market size
5.5.2 Spanish stone blocks market size by category
5.6.1 French stone blocks market size
5.6.2 French stone blocks market size by category
5.7.1 Italian stone blocks market size
5.7.2 Italian stone blocks market size by category
5.8 The UK
5.8.1 UK stone blocks market size
5.8.2 UK stone blocks market size by category
5.9.1 Croatian stone blocks market size
5.9.2 Croatian stone blocks market size by category
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.