2014-01-08 09:56:59 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Hera S.p.A. (HER) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Hera S.P.A. (Hera) is an energy utility company. The company offers environmental, water and energy services. It was formed after consolidation of 11 public utility companies in Emilia Romagna. Hera classifies its operations into five operating segments namely Gas, Electricity, Integrated Water Cycle, Environment and other Services. The company operates across Emilia Romagna region and in part of the province of Pesaro-Urbino. It offers integrated water service, which include design, construction, operation, and maintenance of tapping plants; purification for drinking, collection, and lifting; and adduction, distribution, and connection networks regarding the water system service, sewer service, and the municipal waste water treatment plants. The company distributes and sells natural gas through a network of approximately 13,600 kilometers serving the Bologna,
Ravenna, Forli-Cesena, Ferrara, Rimini, Pesaro-Urbino, and Modena districts; distribution and sale of LPG; the distribution of electricity; provision of district heating services and heat/energy management services for third-party thermal plants; management of public lighting; and installation of traffic lights. In addition, it provides environmental services, such as city cleaning that include manual and mechanized sweeping, cleaning of public grounds, emptying waste bins, and cleaning gulleys; unseparated and differentiated waste collection; maintenance and management of public parks, urban furnishings, graffiti removal, cleaning buildings and monuments, removal of illegal posters, gulley cleaning, and pest and rat extermination; and management of public lighting systems and traffic lights, funeral and cemetery services. Hera is headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/742119_hera_spa_her_strategic_swot_analysis_ ..
Hera S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Aug 28, 2013: Hera Board of Directors approves H1 2013 results and resolves on EUR80 million optional capital increase
Jul 25, 2013: Enel And Hera Together For Smart Grid Development
May 15, 2013: Hera Reports Revenue Of EUR1.5 Billion In Q1 2013
May 31, 2013: BKW And Partners Inaugurate 104 MW Tamerete Energy Gas-fired Power Plant In Ortona, Italy
Sep 25, 2013: Hera Group approves Business Plan to 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hera S.p.A. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Hera S.p.A. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.