2013-03-31 12:48:51 - Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "HIV / AIDS - Pipeline Review, H1 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'HIV / AIDS - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for HIV / AIDS, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for HIV / AIDS. HIV / AIDS - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based
on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for HIV / AIDS.
* A review of the HIV / AIDS products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the HIV / AIDS pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for HIV / AIDS.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding HIV / AIDS pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
HIV / AIDS Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for HIV / AIDS
HIV / AIDS Therapeutics under Development by Companies
HIV / AIDS Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
HIV / AIDS Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
HIV / AIDS Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in HIV / AIDS Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Inovio Biomedical Corporation
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
United Biomedical, Inc.
Myriad Genetics, Inc.
Sangamo BioSciences, Inc.
Cytokine PharmaSciences, Inc.
Generex Biotechnology Corporation
Panacos Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Isotechnika Pharma Inc.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd
Koronis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
GeoVax Labs, Inc.
Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
iCo Therapeutics Inc.
Enzo Biochem, Inc.
Ardea Biosciences, Inc.
Bio-Bridge Science, Inc.
Nutra Pharma Corporation
ConjuChem Biotechnologies Inc.
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
Cytos Biotechnology AG
Takara Bio Inc.
BioAlliance Pharma SA
Transgene Biotek Ltd
Narhex Life Sciences Limited
Paloma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Antigen Express, Inc.
Immune Network Research Ltd.
Functional Genetics, Inc.
Nutri Pharma ASA
Argos Therapeutics, Inc.
Altor BioScience Corporation
Heat Biologics, Inc.
AiCuris GmbH & Co. KG
PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
Amplyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sequoia Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indus Biotech Private Limited
Presidio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phage Biotechnology Corporation
Theraclone Sciences, Inc.
Frontier Biotechnologies, Inc.
Kainos Medicine, Inc.
Viral Genetics, Inc.
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ImmunoVaccine Technologies Inc.
Oncolys BioPharma Inc.
Canopus BioPharma Incorporated
TVAX Biomedical, LLC
Tobira Therapeutics, Inc.
Genetic Immunity, LLC
TNI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medisyn Technologies, Inc.
Medestea Research & Production S.p.A.
Immunotech Laboratories, Inc.
Immunomic Therapeutics, Inc.
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.