2013-06-21 12:36:10 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts"
Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women in both the developed and developing world, but is a rare disease in men. The global incidence of breast cancer is increasing due to an increased lifespan and increasing adoption of western lifestyle risk factors. Early diagnosis of breast cancer is the foundation for increasing survival rates and diagnostic imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection, making diagnostic imaging a cornerstone of breast cancer control.
The APAC breast cancer imaging market is a mature industry with complex dynamics and it is essential to examine the market opportunities and barriers that are specific to this region. This report provides an in-depth review of the evolving technologies and
the regulatory landscape of the breast cancer screening market in APAC.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/623182_medipoint_breast_cancer_imaging_apac_ ..
* An overview of breast cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
* Annualized APAC Breast cancer imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
* Investigation of current and future market competition for Breast cancer imaging
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
* Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
* Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
* Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
* Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
* An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
* Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
* Coverage of key market players.
* Strategic assessment of the Breast cancer imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
* Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as radiologists
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the trends shaping and driving APAC Breast cancer imaging Market.
* Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
* Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in APAC Breast cancer imaging Market through 2018.
* Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
* Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
* Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
* Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
* Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
* What's the next big thing in APAC Breast cancer imaging market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Anatomy & Physiology of the Breast
3.2 Pathophysiology of Breast Cancer
3.3 Detection of Breast Cancer
3.4 Types of Breast Cancer
3.5 Clinical Presentation
3.6 Clinical Outcomes
3.6.1 Assessment Procedure
3.6.2 Screening Guidelines
3.7 Epidemiology of Breast Cancer
3.8 Economic Impact of Breast Cancer Imaging
4 Imaging Techniques
4.1.2 Types of Mammography
4.2 Non-Mammographic Techniques
4.2.1 Breast Ultrasound Imaging
4.2.2 Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging
4.3 Comparison of Mammography, Ultrasound, and MRI
4.4 Alternative Breast Imaging Techniques
4.4.1 Nuclear Imaging Techniques
4.4.2 Computed Tomography
4.4.3 Optical Breast Imaging
4.4.4 Electric Impedance-Based Techniques
5 Competitive Assessment
5.2 Film Screen Mammography
5.2.1 Performa (GE Healthcare)
5.2.2 Alpha RT/Alpha ST (GE Healthcare)
5.2.3 MAMMOMAT 1000 (Siemens Healthcare)
5.2.4 MAMMOMAT 3000 Nova (Siemens Healthcare)
5.2.5 M-IV/M-IV Platinum (Hologic)
5.2.6 MammoDiagnost (Philips Healthcare)
5.2.7 Planmed Nuance Classic (Planmed)
5.2.8 Planmed Sophie Classic (Planmed)
5.2.9 Analog Giotto Image (Internazionale Medico Scientifica)
5.2.10 HAWK-2M (Hologic)
5.2.11 MGU-1000A (Toshiba Medical Systems)
5.3 CR Mammography
5.3.1 Fuji Computed Radiography Mammography Suite (FCRMS) (Fujifilm Medical Systems)
5.3.2 KODAK DirectView (Carestream Health)
5.3.3 Xpress CR System (Konica Minolta)
5.3.4 REGIUS PureView (Konica Minolta)
5.3.5 Agfa CR Mammography Systems (DX-M, CR 30-Xm, and CR 85-X) (Agfa Healthcare)
5.4 Full-Field Digital Mammography
5.4.1 Selenia Dimensions (Hologic)
5.4.2 Selenia (Hologic)
5.4.3 Selenia S (Hologic)
5.4.4 Selenia Performance (Hologic)
5.4.5 Senographe DS (GE Healthcare)
5.4.6 Senographe Essential (GE Healthcare)
5.4.7 Senographe Care (GE Healthcare)
5.4.8 SenoBright CESM (GE Healthcare)
5.4.9 MAMMOMAT Inspiration (Siemens Healthcare)
5.4.10 Aspire HD (US)/Amulet (Outside the US) (Fujifilm)
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.