2013-09-14 10:57:08 - Fast Market Research recommends "Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Global Markets Direct's, 'Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Melanoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Melanoma. Melanoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Full Report Details at
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Melanoma.
* A review of the Melanoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Melanoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Melanoma.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Melanoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Johnson & Johnson, Vical Incorporated, Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, Viralytics Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Nektar Therapeutics, Antigenics, Inc., Inovio Biomedical Corporation, medac GmbH, Merck & Co., Inc., Lentigen Corporation, Generex Biotechnology Corporation, Plexxikon Inc., Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd., Prolexys Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Aposense Ltd., Histogen, Inc., ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc., Novartis AG, Aphios Corporation, Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Eisai Co., Ltd., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., SuperGen, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd, Exelixis, Inc., Aduro BioTech, Alfacell Corporation, Bayer AG, MannKind Corporation, 4SC AG, EpiCept Corporation, Hana Biosciences, Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., Anavex Life Sciences Corp., Lorus Therapeutics Inc, Cleveland BioLabs, Inc., Oncolytics Biotech Inc., Compugen Ltd., Patrys Limited, Curis, Inc., La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company, Green Cross Corporation, Innocell Corporation, Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp., Summit Corporation plc, Scancell Holdings Plc, MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Antigen Express, Inc., Cancer Research Technology Limited, Digna Biotech, S.L., Oryzon, PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Antisense Pharma GmbH, Bionucleon Srl, Ambit Biosciences Corporation, Philogen S.p.A., Multimmune GmbH, Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc., Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., MacroGenics, Inc., PDS Biotechnology Corporation, AlphaVax, Inc., Azaya Therapeutics, Inc., Iconic Therapeutics, Inc., ProNAi Therapeutics, Inc., Jennerex Biotherapeutics, Inc., Axelar AB, Pharminox Limited, Innogene Kalbiotech Pte Ltd., NovaLead Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Welichem Biotech Inc., Vaccinogen, Inc., APEIRON Biologics AG, NewLink Genetics Corporation, SBI Biotech Co., Ltd., InteRNA Technologies B.V., Cellceutix Corporation, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology AG, TVAX Biomedical, LLC, Genelux Corporation, Nereus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Viventia Biotechnologies Inc., Lytix Biopharma AS, Medisyn Technologies, Inc., ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc., AIMM Therapeutics B.V., Cancer Therapeutics CRC Pty Ltd, Targa Therapeutics Corp., ImmunoFrontier, Inc., Bioo Therapeutics, Pacific Northwest Biotechnology, LLC, PepTx, Inc., Polaris Group, EyeGene, Inc., ToleroTech Inc., ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., Gradalis Inc., SentoClone AB
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.