2012-10-14 16:16:07 - Fast Market Research recommends "NextEra Energy Resources, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC (NextEra), formerly known as FPL Energy, LLC, is one of the leading renewable energy companies in the US. NextEra through its subsidiaries owns, develops, constructs, manages and operates electric generating facilities in wholesale energy markets primarily in the U.S., as well as in Canada and Spain. The company generates electricity by using natural gas, wind, solar, hydroelectric and nuclear power plants as its main resources. It caters utilities, retail electricity providers, power cooperatives, municipal electric providers and industrial companies. The company also operates the world's largest solar fields and is a leading producer of hydroelectric power. It's total portfolio includes more than 100 facilities in 22 states and three Canadian provinces with the generating capacity of
more than 16,607 megawatts (MW). NextEra is a subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc. The company is headquartered in Florida, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/493390_nextera_energy_resources_llc_strategi ..
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 14, 2012: NextEra Energy's Sky River Wind Project Lost Three Turbines Due To Wildfire At Jawbone Complex In California
Jul 05, 2012: NextEra Energy Restarts Unit 2 At Point Beach Nuclear Power Plant
Jun 28, 2012: NextEra Energy Stops Unit 2 At Point Beach Nuclear Power Plant
May 31, 2012: NextEra Energy Inaugurates Repowered 78.2 MW Vasco Wind Energy Center In San Francisco
May 10, 2012: NRC Delays Review Of Operating License For Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant
GlobalData'sNextEra Energy Resources, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.