2013-03-29 11:41:40 - New Defense research report from Strategic Defence Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Rapiscan systems, Inc.: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rapiscan systems, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details
- www.fastmr.com/prod/556589_rapiscan_systems_inc_defense_company_ ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Rapiscan systems, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Rapiscan systems, Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rapiscan Systems, Inc. (Rapiscan Systems) is one of the leading providers of security inspection products and solutions. Its products are used to inspect baggage, people, cargo, vehicles a4rnd other objects for drugs, explosives, weapons and contraband. The company's products are also used for the safe, accurate and efficient verification of cargo manifests for monitoring the import and export of controlled materials. Rapiscan Systems markets its products and solutions to customers and government agencies in the aviation, critical infrastructure, customs and border control, defense, event security, law enforcement and ports sectors. The company has an installed product base of over 70,000 inspection and security systems worldwide. Its operations are spread across the US, the UK, Malaysia, Finland, Australia, Brazil, Singapore and the UAE. Rapiscan Systems is headquartered in Torrance, California, the US.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Rapiscan systems, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
About Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence provides a stream of continuously updated customer and competitor intelligence, as well as detailed research reports providing an unrivalled source of global information on the latest developments in the defence industry. View more research from Strategic Defence Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1040
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.