2012-09-04 04:02:34 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Red Electrica de Espana, S.A. (REE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Red Electrica de Espana, S.A. (Red Electrica) is a Spain-based power transmission company. It operates the Spanish electricity system. The company is involved in electricity transmission and other related operations through its transmission network. It manages the Spanish high-voltage transmission grid and is also responsible for its development, maintenance and improvement of the network's installations. In addition to this, the company is engaged in electrical energy grid transmission management and services related to technical assistance and consulting. Its principal function is to guarantee the continuity and security of the electricity supply and the correct coordination of the production and transmission system, performing these functions in coordination with the operators and agents of the Iberian Electricity Market. Red Electrica is headquartered
in Madrid, Spain.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/427377_red_electrica_de_espana_sa_ree_financ ..
Red Electrica de Espana, S.A. Key Recent Developments
Apr 19, 2012: Wind Power Generation Exceeds 16,500 MW In Spain: Red Electrica de Espana
Apr 30, 2012: Red Electrica Announces Update On Demand For Electrical Energy For April 2012
Mar 30, 2012: Red Electrica Announces Update On Demand For Electrical Energy For March 2012
May 11, 2012: Red Electrica Launches Power Reserve Market As Result Of Growth Of Renewable Energies
May 31, 2012: Red Electrica Announces Update On Demand For Electrical Energy In May 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Red Electrica de Espana, S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Red Electrica de Espana, S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Red Electrica de Espana, S.A. (REE)
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.