2014-01-08 00:50:20 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Resolute Energy Corporation (Resolute) is an independent oil and gas company. The company undertakes acquisition, development, exploitation, and exploration of domestic oil and gas. Its major producing assets include properties in Aneth Field located in the Paradox Basin in southeast Utah, the Permian Basin in Texas and southeast New Mexico, the Williston Basin in North Dakota and the Big Horn and Powder River Basins in Wyoming. Resolute conducts extensive drilling and development activities in the Aneth Field covering an area of 43,000 acres. The company owns 45,000 acres of land in the Wyoming producing properties in Hilight Field. It has interests in approximately 88,100 gross (32,500 net) acres in the Bakken shale trend of the Williston Basin in North Dakota.
Resolute has interests in 40,800 gross (17,100 net) acres in the Permian Basin of Texas and southeast New Mexico. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Resolute Natural Resources Company, LLC; WYNR, LLC; BWNR, LLC; Resolute Wyoming, Inc.; and Hicks Acquisition Company I, Inc. The company has operations in the Denver, California, Oklahoma and New Jersey. Resolute is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/742443_resolute_energy_corporation_ren_finan ..
Resolute Energy Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2013: Resolute Energy Corporation to Issue Second Quarter 2013 Results and Hold Investor Conference Call on Monday August 5 at 4:30 pm EDT
May 06, 2013: Resolute Energy Reports Revenue Of US$78.9 Million In Q1 2013
Nov 04, 2013: Resolute Energy Announces Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2013
Nov 05, 2013: Resolute Energy to Issue Third Quarter 2013 Results, Hold Investor Conference Call on Tuesday November 5 at 4:30 pm EDT and Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
Oct 17, 2013: Resolute Energy Corporation to Issue Third Quarter 2013 Results, Hold Investor Conference Call on Tuesday November 5 at 4:30 pm EDT and Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Resolute Energy Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Resolute Energy Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.