2012-10-12 07:29:27 - New Financial Services market report from GlobalData: "The Norinchukin Bank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
The Norinchukin Bank (Norinchukin) is one of the largest financial institutions in Japan. The bank operates as a central bank for Japanese agricultural, forestry, and fishery cooperative systems. It supplies funds and capital from the Japan agricultural cooperatives and fishery cooperatives, and manages these financial resources by offering loans and investing in securities and other financial instruments. In addition, provides funding for cooperative members, development of financial products and the management of JASTEM System, a unified computer system for the Japan agricultural (JA) Bank. Apart from Japan, the bank also operates in the world's key financial centers, including New York, London, and Singapore. Norinchukin is headquartered at Chiyoda-ku, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/493699_the_norinchukin_bank_strategic_swot_a ..
The new medium-term management plan focuses
on further expanding the role as the central organization for cooperatives as well as financial institution for farmers, fishermen, and foresters and includes continued support for reconstruction in the aftermath of the Great East Japan Earthquake. Through these efforts, the bank intend to increase its profile as a financial institution and adopt a global approach to lending and investment.
GlobalData'sThe Norinchukin Bank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
The Norinchukin Bank - Key Facts
The Norinchukin Bank - Key Employees
The Norinchukin Bank - Major Products and Services
The Norinchukin Bank - History
The Norinchukin Bank - Company Statement
The Norinchukin Bank - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The Norinchukin Bank - Business Description
The Norinchukin Bank - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Norinchukin Bank - Strengths
Strength - Asset Quality
Strength - Adequate Capital
Strength - Strategic Importance
The Norinchukin Bank - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Operational Performance
The Norinchukin Bank - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Offerings
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Global Wealth Market
The Norinchukin Bank - Threats
Threat - Gloomy Economic Outlook: Japan
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Lower Interest Rates Environment
The Norinchukin Bank - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
The Norinchukin Bank, Key Facts
The Norinchukin Bank, Key Employees
The Norinchukin Bank, Major Products and Services
The Norinchukin Bank, History
The Norinchukin Bank, Other Locations
The Norinchukin Bank, Subsidiaries
The Norinchukin Bank, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.