2013-10-20 21:05:06 - 2023 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Body Armor and Personal Protection market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Body Armor and Personal Protection include:
* Improved soldier helmets to prevent head and brain injuries.
* Cosworth introduces soldier worn electronics demonstrator.
* Double sided combat uniforms to enhance soldier survivability.
* UNEQUAL Technologies launches DEFCON technology for protective gear.
* Fabric being developed to protect against cut wounds.
Reasons to Get this Report
"The Global Body Armor and Personal Protection
Market 2013-" allows you to:
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/701592_the_global_body_armor_and_personal_pr ..
* Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Body Armor and Personal Protection sector.
* Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Body Armor and Personal Protection market including technological trends and key challenges.
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
2.1 Technological Developments
2.1.1 Improved soldier helmets to prevent head and brain injuries
2.1.2 Cosworth introduces soldier worn electronics demonstrator
2.1.3 Double sided combat uniforms to enhance soldier survivability
2.1.4 UNEQUAL Technologies launches DEFCON technology for protective gear
2.1.5 Fabric being developed to protect against cut wounds
2.2 Market Trends
2.2.1 The US Army developing better body armors for women troops
2.2.2 Countries investing significantly to make body armor and personal protection equipment lighter
2.3 Industry Consolidation
2.3.1 Joint programs expected to increase over the forecast period
2.3.2 Companies are expected to consolidate in the face of global defense budget cuts
2.4 Key Challenges
2.4.1 Reducing the burden of soldiers poses a key challenge for body armor market
2.4.2 Body armor for women still in its nascent stage
3.2 About SDI
About Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence provides a stream of continuously updated customer and competitor intelligence, as well as detailed research reports providing an unrivalled source of global information on the latest developments in the defence industry. View more research from Strategic Defence Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1040
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.