2014-01-07 23:48:12 - New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Italy, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
* There were 10,807 UHNWIs in Italy in 2012, with an average wealth of US$41 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 30 billionaires, 716 centimillionaires and 10,061 affluent millionaires in 2012.
* UHNWIs accounted for 6.1% of the total HNWI population of Italy in 2012, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Italy increased by a substantial 50.6%, from 7,178 in 2008 to 10,807 in 2012.
* There was
a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires increased by 150%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased significantly by 47.3% and 50.6%.
* WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 14% to reach 12,322 in 2017. This will include 32 billionaires, 819 centimillionaires and 11,470 affluent millionaires.
Full Report Details at
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
* UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Italy
* Size of Italy wealth management industry
* Largest domestic private banks by AuM
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking, Banca Fideuram SpA, UBI Private Banking, UniCredit Private Banking, Banca Aletti Private Banking, Banca Generali, Ersel Private Bank, Mediobanca Private Banking, Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti e Gestioni SpA, MPS Private Banking, Banca Leonardo Private Banking, Banca Euromobiliare, Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking, Banca Profilo Private Banking
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Italy's Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of wealth in Italy
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.1.4 HNWIs - job titles
4.1.5 HNWIs - industry breakdown
4.1.6 HNWIs - industry performance
4.1.7 HNWIs - breakdown by city
4.1.8 HNWIs - city performance
4.1.9 HNWIs - city population densities
4.1.10 HNWIs - city forecasts
4.1.11 HNWIs - breakdown by state
4.1.12 HNWIs - state performance
4.1.13 HNWIs - state population densities
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs - industry breakdown
4.2.5 UHNWIs - city breakdown and performance
4.3 UHNWIs - Billionaires
4.3.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
4.3.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
4.3.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.3.4 List of billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs - Centimillionaires
4.4.1 Centimillionaires volume trend analysis
4.4.2 Centimillionaire wealth trend analysis
4.4.3 Centimillionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.5 UHNWIs - Affluent Millionaires
4.5.1 Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
4.5.2 Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.5.3 Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.6 Core HNWIs
4.6.1 Core HNWI volume trend analysis
4.7 Core HNWIs - Mid-Tier Millionnaires
4.7.1 Mid-tier millionnaire volume trend analysis
4.7.2 Mid-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.7.3 Mid-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.8 Core HNWIs - Lower-Tier Millionaires
4.8.1 Lower-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
4.8.2 Lower-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.8.3 Lower-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5 Analysis of Italian HNWI Investments
5.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
5.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
5.1.2 Trends in 'art, wine and wheels'
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.