2014-02-17 15:52:02 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Reef Subsea AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Reef Subsea AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777457_reef_subsea_as_strategic_swot_analysi ..
Reef Subsea AS (Reef Subsea) is a subsea services contractor. The company offers subsea services to oil & gas and renewables industries. The company along with its subsidiaries provides operators, contractors and fleet of subsea construction support vessels. The company's service category include subsea construction and, inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR), installation and trenching of cables and umbilicals, remotely operated vehicles (ROV), and survey services, seabed dredging and controlled flow excavation. The company classifies its services offering into three segments namely IMR & light construction, Power and Umbilicals and Dredging & Excavation.
Reef Subsea AS Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2013 Reef Subsea secures decommissioning contract in central North Sea
Sep 11, 2013 Reef Subsea Dredging & Excavation awarded contracts in Middle East & Asia Pacific
Aug 29, 2013 Reef Subsea restructures its business and appoints new Divisional Managing Director
Jun 25, 2013 RSD&E Completes Draugen Infill Project For Shell With Ocean Installer At Draugen Field In License PL93, Norway
Jun 18, 2013 Reef Subsea Secures Subsea Construction Contract On Palanca Cable Lay Campaign Offshore West Africa
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Reef Subsea AS - Key Facts
Reef Subsea AS - Key Employees
Reef Subsea AS - Key Employee Biographies
Reef Subsea AS - Major Products and Services
Reef Subsea AS - History
Reef Subsea AS - Company Statement
Reef Subsea AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Reef Subsea AS - Business Description
Reef Subsea AS - Corporate Strategy
Reef Subsea AS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Reef Subsea AS - Strengths
Strength - Range of Service Offerings
Strength - State-of-the-Art Vessels and Equipments
Strength - Portfolio of Completed Projects
Reef Subsea AS - Weaknesses
Weakness - Low Capacity Utilization Rate
Reef Subsea AS - Opportunities
Opportunity - Contracts & Agreements
Opportunity - Prospects in Norwegian Continental Shelf
Opportunity - Global Potential for Undeveloped Discoveries
Reef Subsea AS - Threats
Threat - Improvement in Vehicle Technologies
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Volatility In Oil & Natural Gas Prices
Reef Subsea AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Oil & Gas, Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Reef Subsea AS, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Reef Subsea AS, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Reef Subsea AS, Power, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Reef Subsea AS, Power, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Reef Subsea AS, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Reef Subsea AS, Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2013: Reef Subsea secures decommissioning contract in central North Sea
Sep 11, 2013: Reef Subsea Dredging & Excavation awarded contracts in Middle East & Asia Pacific
Aug 29, 2013: Reef Subsea restructures its business and appoints new Divisional Managing Director
Jun 25, 2013: RSD&E Completes Draugen Infill Project For Shell With Ocean Installer At Draugen Field In License PL93, Norway
Jun 18, 2013: Reef Subsea Secures Subsea Construction Contract On Palanca Cable Lay Campaign Offshore West Africa
Apr 09, 2013: Reef Subsea Wins IMR And Subsea Construction Contracts Offshore West Africa
Mar 05, 2013: Reef Subsea CEO Mark Preece To Resign
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.