2013-10-06 14:41:48 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Renal Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013"
Global Markets Direct's, 'Renal Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Renal Cell Carcinoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Renal Cell Carcinoma. Renal Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/689107_renal_cell_carcinoma_pipeline_review_ ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based
on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Renal Cell Carcinoma.
* A review of the Renal Cell Carcinoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Renal Cell Carcinoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Renal Cell Carcinoma.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Renal Cell Carcinoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Seattle Genetics, Inc., Genentech, Inc., Antigenics, Inc., MedImmune LLC, Celltrion, Inc., Novartis AG, Astellas Pharma Inc., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Bayer AG, Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., Active Biotech AB, Lorus Therapeutics Inc, Lpath, Inc., Bionomics Limited, Flamel Technologies S.A., Antisoma plc, MOLOGEN AG, Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd., Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Colby Pharmaceutical Company, Wilex AG, Glycotope GmbH, immatics biotechnologies GmbH, Curacyte AG, Argos Therapeutics, Inc., MacroGenics, Inc., Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc., Jennerex Biotherapeutics, Inc., Advenchen Laboratories, LLC, Vaccinogen, Inc., Immunocore Limited., Tigris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc., KAHR medical Ltd., Anaphore, Inc., n.v. BRUCELLS s.a., Medical Enzymes AG, Incuron, FCB-Pharmicell Co.,Ltd., BiOrion Technologies B.V., Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Renal Cell Carcinoma Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Renal Cell Carcinoma
Renal Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Renal Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Renal Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Renal Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Renal Cell Carcinoma Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Active Biotech AB
Lorus Therapeutics Inc
Flamel Technologies S.A.
Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Colby Pharmaceutical Company
immatics biotechnologies GmbH
Argos Therapeutics, Inc.
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
Jennerex Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
Tigris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
KAHR medical Ltd.
n.v. BRUCELLS s.a.
Medical Enzymes AG
BiOrion Technologies B.V.
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Renal Cell Carcinoma - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.