2012-09-26 02:27:34 - Renewable Policy Analysis - December, 2011 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Renewable Policy Analysis - December, 2011 - This report includes policy updates on the major countries. There are around 15 news stories covered in the report. In addition to it, following two articles are covered in detail -
1. US-China Trade Dispute Could Stall Arizona´s Solar Progress
SolarWorld Industries America Inc. representing the Collation for American Solar Manufacturing (CASM), filed a petition with the U.S. Department of Commerce and the International Trade Commission claiming that Chinese manufacturers of solar products are illegally dumping crystalline silicon solar cells into the US market. The petition also states that the Chinese manufacturers receive enormous illegal subsidies from the government, which is deploying contract awards, trade barriers, financing breaks and supply chain subsidies.
2. Government Support to
Wind Energy In Turkey
Seeing the growth of renewable energy, the Turkish parliament adopted a new FIT policy from January 2011 onwards, wherein it offers incentives or bonus payments for "Made in Turkey" hardware. The Turkish parliament adopted a new FIT program, which has set a target of 600 MW per year of renewable energy installations through 2013. The FIT period has been also increased from seven years to ten years.
- Featured Articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies on the renewable energy market.
- US-China Trade Dispute Could Stall Arizona´s Solar Progress
- The scope of the article includes information related to the trade dispute between the US and China
- Government Support to Wind Energy IN Turkey
- The scope of the article includes the information on the government support provided for wind energy in Turkey
Reasons to buy
- The report provides in depth study of the major renewable policy developments across the globe.
- It gives regulatory updates for the global renewable energy market which can help the individual/company frame their business strategies while minimizing regulatory risks.
- US-China Trade Dispute Could Stall Arizona´s Solar Progress - Provides insights on the ongoing trade dispute between the US and China.
- Government Support to Wind Energy IN Turkey - The article elaborates the review of support program for wind energy in Turkey.
US-China Trade Dispute, CASM, Anti Dumping Practices, Government Support, Illegal Subsidies
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Company-Profile ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.