2014-08-16 09:42:28 - New Insurance research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Assurances Generales de France
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Assurances Generales de France (AGF) is engaged in the financial services industry, providing insurance services to a vast client base. The France based insurance provider offers both life insurance and property insurance. The company's product offerings include health, life, travel and credit insurance apart from asset management services, banking, private equity and ancillary financial
services. AGF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Germany based world's largest financial services provider, Allianz SE. AGF has its predominant business operations across the Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America. AGF holds several business partnerships and alliances with distributors, brokers, partners and agents across its locations. The company is headquartered in Paris, France and maintains an employee headcount of 13,000 in France.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/851692_assurances_generales_de_france_compan ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Assurances Generales de France" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Assurances Generales de France
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Assurances Generales de France - Business Analysis
1.1 Assurances Generales de France - Company Overview
1.2 Assurances Generales de France - Business Description
1.3 Assurances Generales de France - Major Products and Services
2 Assurances Generales de France - SWOT Analysis
2.1 Assurances Generales de France - SWOT Analysis - Overview
2.2 Assurances Generales de France - Strengths
2.3 Assurances Generales de France - Weaknesses
2.4 Assurances Generales de France - Opportunities
2.5 Assurances Generales de France - Threats
3 Assurances Generales de France - History
4 Assurances Generales de France - Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Assurances Generales de France - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Assurances Generales de France - History
Table 3: Assurances Generales de France - Key Employees
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.