2013-09-30 04:38:15 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (BBL) - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (Bangkok Bank) is a leading commercial bank. Bangkok Bank is a market leader in corporate and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SME) with large customer base. Bangkok Bank engages in providing corporate banking, investment banking, international banking, business and personal banking services. The bank principally offers complete range of commercial banking services such as arranging syndicated loans, debt securities underwriting, trade finance, project finance, custodial services, SME and merchant services and specialist industry advice. The bank has overseas branch network and operational presence across China with branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen and Shenzhen. Bangkok Bank is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/650939_bangkok_bank_public_company_limited_b ..
GlobalData's Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (BBL) - Oil &
Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Oil & Gas, Deal Details
PTT Public Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Debentures Due 2024 For US$275.3 Million
PTT Public Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Debentures Due 2013 For US$216.3 Million
PTT Public Completes Public Offering Of 3.2% Senior Unsecured Debentures Due 2012 For US$248.9 Million
PTT Public Completes Public Offering Of Tranche 2 Senior Unsecured Debentures Due 2015 For US$74 Million
PTT Public Company Completes Private Placement Of 5.9% Unsecured Bonds For US$132.7 Million
PTT Exploration and Production Completes Private Placement Of Bonds
PTT Public Completes Private Placement Of 5.9% Debentures Due 2110 For US$130 Million
PTT Exploration And Production Completes Private Placement Of 4.8% Debenture 2/2552 Series 2 Due 2019 For US$144.9 Million
PTT Exploration And Production Completes Public Offering Of 3.6% Unsubordinated Debentures Due 2010 For US$182.8 Million
PTT Public Completes Public Offering Of 3.2% Unsecured Debentures Due 2014 For US$195.1 Million
PTT Exploration And Production Completes Private Placement Of Debenture 2/2552 Series 1 Due 2013 For US$144.9 Million
PTT Exploration And Production Completes Private Placement Of 5.13% Unsubordinated Debentures Due 2022 For US$91.4 Million
PTT Public Completes Public Offering Of Unsecured Debentures Due 2017 For US$130 Million
PTT Exploration And Production Completes Public Offering Of 4% Debenture 1/2552 Series 2 Due 2014 For US$339.1 Million
PTT Exploration And Production Completes Public Offering Of 3.91% Unsubordinated Debentures Due 2012 For US$106.6 Million
PTT Public Company Completes Public Offering Of Bonds Due 2019 For US$471 Million
PTT Exploration And Production Completes Public Offering Of 3.25% Debenture 1/2552 Series 1 Due 2012 For US$530 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.