New Materials market report from World Market Intelligence: "Black Iron Inc. (BKI) - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-24 08:35:10
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Black Iron Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Black Iron Inc. (Black Iron) is a Canadian iron ore exploration and development company. The company owns and operates two iron ore projects, namely, Shymanivske and Zelenivske projects located in Kryviy Rih iron basin in Ukraine. The Shymanivske project comprises of NI 43-101 compliant resource with 646 million tonnes (Mt) measured and indicated resources grading 31.6% iron and 188 Mt inferred resources grading 30.1% iron. It also holds an exploration permit for the adjacent Zelenivske project. Black Iron is supported by a junior resource merchant bank, Forbes & Manhattan. The company's is expected to produce 9.9 million tonnes of iron ore per year. Black Iron is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/859875_black_iron_inc_bki_company_profile_an ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Black Iron Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Black Iron Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Black Iron Inc. - Business Analysis
1.1 Black Iron Inc. - Company Overview
1.2 Black Iron Inc. - Business Description
1.3 Black Iron Inc. - Major Products and Services
2 Black Iron Inc. - Recent Developments
3 Black Iron Inc. - SWOT Analysis
3.1 Black Iron Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 Black Iron Inc. - Strengths
3.3 Black Iron Inc. - Weaknesses
3.4 Black Iron Inc. - Opportunities
3.5 Black Iron Inc. - Threats
4 Black Iron Inc. - Company Statement
5 Black Iron Inc. - History
6 Black Iron Inc. - Key Employees
7 Black Iron Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
8 Black Iron Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Black Iron Inc. - Head Office
8.2 Black Iron Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Black Iron Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Black Iron Inc. - History
Table 3: Black Iron Inc. - Key Employees
Table 4: Black Iron Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Black Iron Inc. - Subsidiaries
Table 6: Black Iron Inc. - Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.