2013-10-02 14:34:10 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013"
Global Markets Direct's, 'Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Diabetic Nephropathy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diabetic Nephropathy. Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Diabetic Nephropathy.
* A review of the Diabetic Nephropathy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Diabetic Nephropathy pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/689120_diabetic_nephropathy_pipeline_review_ ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Diabetic Nephropathy.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diabetic Nephropathy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sanofi-Aventis, Eli Lilly and Company, Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Pfizer Inc., NephroGenex, Inc., Bayer AG, GENTIUM S.p.A., Mesoblast Ltd, Dongwha Pharm Co., Ltd., PhytoHealth Corporation, Angelini Group, IMMD Inc., GenKyoTex S.A., Thrasos, Inc., Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NOXXON Pharma AG, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., ChemoCentryx, Inc., Glucox Biotech, GNI, LTD., OncoImmune, Inc., Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc., Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd., Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Diabetic Nephropathy Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Diabetic Nephropathy
Diabetic Nephropathy Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Diabetic Nephropathy Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Diabetic Nephropathy Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Diabetic Nephropathy Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Diabetic Nephropathy Therapeutics Development
Eli Lilly and Company
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Dongwha Pharm Co., Ltd.
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NOXXON Pharma AG
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc.
Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Diabetic Nephropathy - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
baricitinib - Drug Profile
THR-123 - Drug Profile
NOX-E-36 - Drug Profile
IMD-1041 - Drug Profile
DT-23552 - Drug Profile
CS-3150 - Drug Profile
DW-1029M - Drug Profile
GKT-137831 - Drug Profile
PF-00489791 - Drug Profile
CCX-140 - Drug Profile
INT-767 - Drug Profile
atrasentan hydrochloride - Drug Profile
LY-2382770 - Drug Profile
MTP-131 - Drug Profile
bindarit - Drug Profile
Vasaloc - Drug Profile
colchicine - Drug Profile
probucol - Drug Profile
PF-04634817 - Drug Profile
Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.