2013-10-27 15:50:05 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Malaysia. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Malaysia . The report compares the investment environment in Malaysia with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Malaysia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report. www.fastmr.com/prod/704313_malaysia_oil_markets_2013.aspx
Full Report Details at
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, pipelines, refineries and storage terminals in Malaysia for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Malaysia.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Malaysia's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Malaysia including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major crude oil assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Exxon Mobil Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Malaysia, Energy Sector
2.1 Malaysia Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Malaysia Energy Sector, Oil
2.2.1 Malaysia Oil, Overview
2.2.2 Malaysia Oil, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Malaysia Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Malaysia Crude Oil, Infrastructure
3 Malaysia Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Oil Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Oil Production
3.4.3 Oil Reserves
3.4.4 Oil Consumption
3.4.5 Refining Industry
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map
4.1.3 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Type
4.1.4 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Assets
4.1.5 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production
4.2 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production Forecast
4.3 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Asset Details
4.3.1 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Asset Details
4.3.2 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Crude Oil Asset Details
4.4 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discoveries
4.4.1 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Number Major of Oil Discoveries
4.4.2 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discovery Details
4.5 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 May 02, 2013: Petronas Discovers Oil At Cendor Graben-2 Appraisal Well In Block PM304 Offshore Malaysia
4.5.2 Apr 02, 2013: Newfield Exploration Discovers Gas At B-14 Well In Block SK 310 PSC Offshore Malaysia
4.5.3 Mar 22, 2013: Roc Oil Discovers Hydrocarbons At Spaoh-2 Well In Balai Cluster Offshore East Malaysia
4.5.4 Mar 11, 2013: Lundin Petroleum Discovers Oil At Ara-1 Well In Block PM308A Offshore Peninsular Malaysia
4.5.5 Jan 18, 2013: Petronas Announces Oil And Gas Discovery Onshore Sarawak, Malaysia
4.6 Malaysia Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Sep 10, 2013: RH PetroGas Commences Exploration Activities In Block SK331 Onshore Sarawak, Malaysia
4.6.2 Jun 06, 2013: Roc Oil Drills Bentara-3 Well In Balai Cluster, Offshore Eastern Malaysia
4.6.3 May 06, 2013: Roc Oil Announces Commencement Of Drilling Bentara-3 Well In Malaysia
4.6.4 Apr 26, 2013: Roc Oil Provides Drilling Update On West Acis-2 Well In Balai Cluster Offshore East Malaysia
4.6.5 Mar 28, 2013: Roc Oil Commences Drilling West Acis-2 Well In Balai Cluster Offshore East Malaysia
5 Malaysia FPSO Industry
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.