2014-01-05 02:36:33 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/759518_northern_plains_electric_cooperative_ ..
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative (NPE) is a not-for-profit electric utility cooperative. It operates as an electric distribution utility and provides non-profit electric services in North Dakota. The cooperative is focused on providing reliable power at an affordable price. It purchases power from regional wholesale power suppliers, Basin Electric Power Cooperative and Western Area Power Administration under power purchase agreement. The cooperative provides electricity and other energy related services to 11,216 members through a network of 6,797 miles of transmission line in a 50- to 70-mile-wide area from south of Jamestown to the Canadian border in North Dakota.
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative Key Recent Developments
Oct 19, 2012: USDA Announces $107.5m Funding To Improve Efficiency Of Rural Electric Generation And Transmission Systems In Eight Statesn
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Key Facts
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Key Employees
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Key Operational Employees
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Major Products and Services
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - History
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Company Statement
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Business Description
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Strengths
Strength - Strategic Business Alliances
Strength - Major Electric Utility
Strength - Member of Touchstone Energy
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Operational Area
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demand Prospects: US Electricity Market
Opportunity - Focus on Alternative Energy Sources
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Threats
Threat - Changing Rules and Regulations
Threat - Volatility in Price Levels
Threat - Copper Theft Incidents
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative, Recent Developments
Oct 19, 2012: USDA Announces $107.5m Funding To Improve Efficiency Of Rural Electric Generation And Transmission Systems In Eight States
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative, Key Facts
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative, Key Employees
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative, Key Operational Employees
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative, Major Products and Services
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative, History
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative, Other Locations
Northern Plains Electric Cooperative, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.