2013-08-18 12:23:15 - Recently published research from World Market Intelligence, "Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OLB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OLB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OL Bank) is a banking and financial services provides based in Germany. The bank, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of banking and financial services to individuals, corporate and independent professionals in Germany. Its portfolio of products includes savings
accounts, demand deposits, term deposits, mortgages, home loans, public sector loans, investment funds, insurance, pensions, debit cards and credit cards. The services offered by the banks include securities, asset management services, trust services, real estate services, payment processing services and consultancy services. OL Bank operates through a network of 178 branches across Germany. The bank operates as a subsidiary of Allianz Deutschland AG. OL Bank is headquartered in Oldenburg, Germany.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/669966_oldenburgische_landesbank_ag_olb_comp ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Oldenburgische Landesbank AG' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
1.4 Key Competitors
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.