2013-11-02 17:19:56 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData's "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - September 2013: M&A and Investment Trends" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in September 2013. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house deals database and primary and secondary research.
* Analyze market trends
for the power market in the global arena
* Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
* Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
* Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
* Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
* Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
* League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/712002_power_monthly_deal_analysis_september ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, September 2013
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, September 2013
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, September 2013
2.3.1 Rosseti Completes Private Placement of Shares for US$13.66 Billion
2.3.2 Koch Industries to Acquire Molex for US$7.2 Billion
2.3.3 Grupo Romero Polo to Invest US$2.6 Billion in Hydro Power Plant in Catalonia, Spain
2.3.4 Adwea to Acquire Karcham Wangtoo Hydro Power Project in India from Jaiprakash Power Ventures for US$1,541.6 Million
2.3.5 Consortium of Three Companies to Acquire 20% Stake in Dong Energy for US$1,450 Million
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deals, September 2013
2.4.1 Fortum Is Rumored To Sell Its local Power Grid In Finland
2.4.2 Westinghouse Electric Rumored to Acquire 50% Stake in NuGeneration from Iberdrola
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Mergers and Acquisition Deals, September 2013
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Transaction Deals, September 2013
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, September 2013
3.3.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, September 2013
3.3.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, September 2013
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, September 2013
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, September 2013
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, September 2013
3.6.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, April 2013-September 2013
3.7 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, September 2013
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector
4.1 Power Industry, Global, Solar Deals, September 2013
4.1.1 Solar - Deals of the Month
4.2 Power Industry, Global, Wind Deals, September 2013
4.2.1 Wind - Deals of the Month
4.3 Power Industry, Global, Hydro Deals, September 2013
4.3.1 Hydro - Deals of the Month
4.4 Power Industry, Global, Fossil Fuel Deals, September 2013
4.4.1 Fossil Fuels - Deals of the Month
4.5 Power Industry, Global, Biopower Deals, September 2013
4.5.1 Biopower - Deals of the Month
4.6 Power Industry, Global, Geothermal Deals, September 2013
4.6.1 Geothermal - Deals of the Month
4.7 Power Industry, Global, Energy Efficiency Deals, September 2013
4.7.1 Energy Efficiency - Deals of the Month
4.8 Power Industry, Global, Energy Infrastructure Deals, September 2013
4.8.1 Energy Infrastructure - Deals of the Month
4.9 Power Industry, Global, Nuclear Deals, September 2013
4.9.1 Nuclear - Deals of the Month
4.10 Power Industry, Global, Energy Storage Deals, September 2013
4.10.1 Energy Storage - Deals of the Month
5 Power Industry, Deal Summary, by Geography
5.1 Power Industry, North America Deals, September 2013
5.1.1 North America - Deals of the Month
5.2 Power Industry, Europe, Deals, September 2013
5.2.1 Europe - Deals of the Month
5.3 Power Industry, Asia-Pacific Deals, September 2013
5.3.1 Asia-Pacific - Deals of the Month
5.4 Power Industry, Rest of the World, Deals, September 2013
5.4.1 Rest of the World - Deals of the Month
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.