2013-12-29 20:02:17 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "SafeStitch Medical, Inc. (SFES) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. (SafeStitch) is a medical device company. The company develops and sells medical devices. Its product includes hernia fixation device. SafeStitch sells its product under the brand name, AMID. Hernia fixation device offers alternative to manual suturing for inguinal hernia repair using Lichtenstein method. This product is also used in ventral hernia repair and skin closure. The company offers product candidates, which comprising intraluminal gastroplasty device for obesity and GERD.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the SafeStitch Medical, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/756754_safestitch_medical_inc_sfes_product_p ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. - Major Products and Services
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
Barrett's Excision Device
Barrett's Excision Device Product Status
Barrett's Excision Device Product Description
Intraluminal Gastroplasty Device - GERD
Intraluminal Gastroplasty Device - GERD Product Status
Intraluminal Gastroplasty Device - GERD Product Description
Intraluminal Gastroplasty Device - Obesity
Intraluminal Gastroplasty Device - Obesity Product Status
Intraluminal Gastroplasty Device - Obesity Product Description
Intraluminal Gastroplasty Device - Obesity Product Milestone
Magnetic Gallbladder Retractor
Magnetic Gallbladder Retractor Product Status
Magnetic Gallbladder Retractor Product Description
T Fastener Gun
T Fastener Gun Product Status
T Fastener Gun Product Description
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. - Key Competitors
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. - Key Employees
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
SafeStitch Medical, Inc., Recent Developments
Dec 09, 2013: SafeStitch Medical Changes Name to TransEnterix
Dec 02, 2013: SafeStitch Medical to present at the Stifel Nicolaus MedTech Madness 2013
Nov 12, 2013: SafeStitch Medical, Inc. reports operating results for the third quarter of 2013
Oct 31, 2013: SafeStitch Medical Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Results Conference Call for November 12, 2013
Sep 23, 2013: SafeStitch Medical Appoints Joseph P. Slattery as Chief Financial Officer
Jan 22, 2013: SafeStitch Medical Reports Positive Results Of Transluminal Procedure To Correct GERD And Obesity With Two Years Follow Up
List of Tables
SafeStitch Medical, Inc., Key Facts
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
SafeStitch Medical, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.