2013-12-04 06:52:09 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Shearman & Sterling LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile"
Shearman & Sterling LLP (Shearman & Sterling) is a corporate law firm that provides legal advisory services. The firm operates across diverse sectors such as media and entertainment, metals and mining, oil and gas, power, healthcare, infrastructure, transportation, food and sports, among others. The key practice areas of the firm include Private Equity & Hedge Funds, Privatization, Pro Bono, Project Development & Finance, Public International Law, Real Estate, Investment Funds, Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Client, State Controlled Companies/Sovereign Wealth Funds, Structured Finance, Sustainable Development, Tax, and Transportation Finance, among others. Geographically, the firm has its operations in all major regions of the world including France, China, Germany, Belgium, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, Brazil, the UAE, the UK and
the US. Shearman & Sterling is headquartered in New York, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711955_shearman_sterling_llp_medical_equipme ..
GlobalData's Shearman & Sterling LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Shearman & Sterling LLP in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Shearman & Sterling LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Shearman & Sterling LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Shearman & Sterling LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Shearman & Sterling LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Shearman & Sterling LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Shearman & Sterling LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Shearman & Sterling LLP, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Bausch & Lomb Completes Acquisition Of Remaining Stake In Technolas Perfect Vision From 20/10 Perfect Vision For US$631 Million
Johnson & Johnson Completes Acquisition Of Synthes For US$19.7 Billion
Quest Diagnostics Completes Acquisition Of Athena Diagnostics
Roche Acquires BioVeris
Qiagen Completes Acquisition Of Additional 26.7% Stake In Ipsogen For US$30 Million
Automatic Data Processing Acquires AdvancedMD
Corning Acquires Axygen BioScience And Its Subsidiaries From American Capital
Miraca Completes Acquisition Of Caris Diagnostics From Caris Life Sciences For US$725 Million
Terumo Completes Acquisition Of CaridianBCT From Gambro
Glatfelter Completes Acquisition Of Concert Industries From Brookfield Special
Covidien Completes Acquisition Of BARRX Medical For US$325 Million
Quest Diagnostics Completes Acquisition Of Celera
Synthes Acquires N Spine
FUJIFILM Completes Acquisition Of SonoSite, Ultrasound And Cardiograph Equipment Maker, For US$995 Million
Elekta Acquires CMS
Novartis Acquires Pulmonary Drug-Delivery Business Unit Of Nektar Therapeutics
Sorin Group Acquires EVH Business From Datascope
Quest Diagnostics Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2040 For US$200 Million
HeartWare International Completed Public Offering Of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2017 For US$143.75 Million
Boston Scientific Completes Public Offering Of 7.38% Senior Notes For US$300 Million
Cardinal Health Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2043 For US$350 Million
Boston Scientific Completes Public Offering Of 6% Senior Notes For US$850 Million
Cardinal Health Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2018 For US$400 Million
Quest Diagnostics Completes Public Offering Of 6.4% Senior Notes For US$375 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.