2013-09-30 16:52:05 - New Consumer Goods market report from World Market Intelligence: "Shenzhen Airport Company Limited (89) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Shenzhen Airport Company Limited (89) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Shenzhen Airport Company Limited (Shenzhen Airport) is an airport management company in China. It principally operates the Shenzhen Baoan International Airport in Shenzhen, Baoan district, China. Shenzhen Airport presently holds traffic rights for 37 countries and the airport is utilized by more
than 20 domestic and international airline companies. The airport also caters more than 120 domestic and overseas routes reaching 90 cities globally and handles more than 18.2 million passengers annually and 700,000 tons of cargo and mail. The company's airport operates as a principal hub of Shenzhen Airlines and also other airlines such as China Southern Airlines, UPS Airlines and Jade Cargo International. Shenzhen Airport is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/684604_shenzhen_airport_company_limited_89_c ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Shenzhen Airport Company Limited' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.