2014-08-22 20:26:14 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/855156_smn_barka_power_company_saoc_strategi ..
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC (SMN Barka) operates an integrated water and power project (IWPP) in Oman. The company operates the Barka II Power and Desalination Plant (Barka II). It is a subsidiary of SMN Power Holding SAOG (SMN). Barka II has an installed power generation capacity of 678 megawatt (MW) and utilizes uses gas and steam turbines to generate electricity. It uses reverse osmosis (RO) technology and has a water desalination capacity of 120,000 cubic meters per day. The company sells its electricity and water produced to the Oman Power and Water Procurement Company SAOC (OPWP). SMN Barka is headquartered in Jawharat A'Shatti, Oman.
The company in order to increase its capacity has applied for additional capacity (10 MIGD) with RO expansion project using beach wells with short lead time of 15 months.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Key Facts
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Key Employees
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Key Employee Biographies
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Key Operational Employees
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Major Products and Services
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - History
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Company Statement
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Business Description
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Strengths
Strength - Long Term Agreements
Strength - Technological Capabilities
Strength - Support from Promoters
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Claims against the Company
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Renewable Energy Sources
Opportunity - Rising Electricity Demand in Oman
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Threats
Threat - Fluctuating Gas Market
Threat - Lack of Fuel Diversity
Threat - Regulatory Environment
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC, Key Facts
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC, Key Employees
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC, Key Employee Biographies
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC, Key Operational Employees
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC, Major Products and Services
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC, History
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC, Other Locations
SMN Barka Power Company SAOC, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.