2013-12-08 04:45:11 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Watson, Farley & Williams LLP - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Watson, Farley & Williams LLP, (Watson, Farley & Williams) is a law firm. It provides legal and advisory services in real estate and information sectors. The firm also provides services in banking and finance, shipping, aviation, energy, oil and gas and communications technology sectors. Watson, Farley & Williams operates in U.K., U.S., Germany, Italy, Greece, Singapore and also in Thailand. It is headquartered at London in the U.K.
GlobalData's Watson, Farley & Williams LLP - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Watson, Farley & Williams LLP in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for
raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Watson, Farley & Williams LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709961_watson_farley_williams_llp_alternativ ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Watson, Farley & Williams LLP
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Watson, Farley & Williams LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Watson, Farley & Williams LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Watson, Farley & Williams LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Watson, Farley & Williams LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Watson, Farley & Williams LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Watson, Farley & Williams LLP, Alternative Energy, Deal Details
Emerson Electric Acquires SSB Wind Systems From DPE Deutsche Private Equity
Vattenfall Acquires Eclipse Energy
Allianz Specialised Investments Acquires Werder-Zinndorf Wind Farm From Denker & Wulf
Impax New Energy Investors Acquires Spanish PV Projects
Mytilineos Holdings Acquires Greek Wind Farm Activities For US$43 Million From Dong Energy
E.ON and DONG Energy Acquire 33% Stake In London Array Offshore Wind Farm From Shell
Sumitomo Completes Project Financing Of US$70 Million For Tenerife Photovoltaic Power Generation Project, Spain
Falck Renewables Completes Project Financing Of US$58 Million For Ben Aketil Wind Farm Project, UK
Fotowatio Completes Project Financing Of US$125 Million For Magasquilla Solar Park, Spain
Energiekontor Completes Project Financing For Nordergruende Offshore Wind Farm, Germany
Evelop Acquires Majority Stake In Gode Wind I Wind Farm From PNE Wind
Enertrag Completes Project Financing Of US$147 Million For PG I Wind Farm Project, Germany
Falck Renewables Completes Project Financing Of US$183 Million For Kilbraur And Millennium Wind Farms, UK
C-Power Completes Project Financing Of US$176 Million Thornton Bank Offshore Wind Farm Phase I In Belgium
Grupo AMS Completes Project Financing Of US$32 Million For Manosalva I And II Solar Photovoltaic Plants In Cordoba, Spain
AES Solar Energy Completes Project Financing Of US$37 Million For Iktinos Solar PV Project, Greece
Acciona Energia Completes Bond Financing For Panachaiko I & II Wind Farm, Greece
Wetfeet Offshore Completes Project Financing Of US$1,440 Million For Global Tech I Offshore Wind Park In Germany
Belwind Completes Project Financing Of US$776 Million For Bligh Bank Offshore Wind Farm Project, Belgium
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.