2013-01-02 04:56:11 - Fast Market Research recommends "Reseau de Transport d'Electricite - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Reseau de Transport d'Electricite (RTE) is a state-owned limited company. The company is principally involved in development, operation, and maintenance of electricity transmission network. This public service operator is a subsidiary of the EDF Group and it has the biggest transmission network in Europe. RTE is responsible for the operation, maintenance and development of the French high-voltage transmission system, which at approximately 100,000 km (62,000 mi), and spread across 44 cross-border lines. The company caters to consumers, distributors, generators, and trade suppliers. RTE also serves nuclear power stations, conventional thermal plants, and hydroelectric power stations. RTE is headquartered in Paris, France.
Reseau de Transport d'Electricite Key Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2012: EDF Shuts Unit 2 At Blayais Nuclear Power Plant
Aug 07, 2012:
EDF Restarts Unit 2 At Penly Nuclear Power Plant
Aug 17, 2012: EDF Resumes Power Generation At Unit 2 Of Fessenheim Nuclear Power Plant
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/489504_reseau_de_transport_delectricite_stra ..
Aug 21, 2012: EDF Resumes Power Generation At Cruas-1 Nuclear Power Plant In France
Jul 27, 2012: EDF Shuts Belleville 1 Nuclear Reactor For Unplanned Outage
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Reseau de Transport d'Electricite provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Reseau de Transport d'Electricite and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.