2013-02-17 14:45:57 - Recently published research from Verdict Research, "Retail Forecasts H1 2013: UK Electricals", is now available at Fast Market Research
A unique forecasting tool providing dynamic forecasts and analysis of market demand and price pressures. Inflation, volume and value growth are estimated quarterly to Q2 2015 to give market size and trends. This is a sector report covering the UK Electricals market analysed by sub-categories - white, brown and grey goods. www.fastmr.com/prod/538281_retail_forecasts_h1_2013_uk_electrica ..
Scope of this Report
* Review of economic trends and how they impact retail, explaining how key economic metrics will evolve so you can be prepared for new developments
* Plan pricing strategies effectively through forecasts of how volume, inflation and growth will pan out over the next ten quarters
* Category level forecasts are provided so you can build fully informed, long term growth strategies
Full Report Details at
2013 will remain a tough environment for electricals retailing. Due to less competition on the high street, Dixons will be the prime beneficiary; however, independent retailers will also have opportunities in locations where Comet and Jessops stores have closed and there is no Currys or PC World.
Deflation will ease in Q2 as reduced competition enables electricals retailers to rebuild some margins. However, falling prices of high spec tablets and laptops will ensure deflation remains high.
As penetration of tablet devices increases, growth rates will inevitably slow down, but the continual evolution of tablet, laptop and mobile phone technology at different price points will still drive growth in H1.
Reasons to Get this Report
* How will the Electricals market perform relative to overall retail?
* Which product types will be key to driving volume growth in Electricals?
* When will the Electricals market recover and what factors will support this growth?
Report Table of Contents:
* Principle Sources
UK QUARTERLY FORECAST SUMMARY
* A review of H2 2012 and a look ahead
* UK exits double-dip recession
* Food inflation sends retail prices even higher
* Housing transactions forecast to grow for the first time in two years
* No letting up for retailers as 2013 is set to be another challenging year
* Current Prices
* Constant Prices
* Volume Growth
* Total Growth
* Percentage point difference with Total Retail
* Health & beauty forecasting changes
* DIY & Gardening forecasting changes
* Help and tips to use the quarterly forecasts
* Copying data to Excel
* Inserting slides into your own presentations
* Ask the analyst
* Table: Principle sources of data and information
* Figure: Verdict forecasting methodology
About Verdict Group
With over 20 years' experience, Verdict Research is the UK?s leading authority on retailing, and publishes unrivalled independent analysis. Verdict reports, forecasts, briefings, consumer research and bespoke consulting services provide clients with a complete picture of the UK and international retail arena, helping retailers, manufacturers, service suppliers, city analysts and consultants to fully exploit opportunities within the sector. View more research from Verdict Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1005
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.