2013-12-11 09:27:06 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Rodman & Renshaw, LLC - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Rodman & Renshaw, LLC is a full-service investment bank offering equity research, corporate finance, and institutional sales & trading services. The company is focussed on the healthcare and technology sectors.
GlobalData's Rodman & Renshaw, LLC - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Rodman & Renshaw, LLC in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Rodman & Renshaw, LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711783_rodman_renshaw_llc_medical_equipment_ ..
* Provides essential information on the financial
deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Rodman & Renshaw, LLC
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Rodman & Renshaw, LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Rodman & Renshaw, LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Rodman & Renshaw, LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Rodman & Renshaw, LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Rodman & Renshaw, LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Rodman & Renshaw, LLC, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Novelos Therapeutics Acquires Cellectar
Generex Completes Private Placement Of 8% Secured Convertible Notes For US$21 Million
YM BioSciences Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$80 Million
Oculus Innovative Sciences Announces Public Offering Of Common Stock
SANUWAVE Health Completes Private Placement Of Common Stock For US$9.1 Million
Rosetta Genomics Completes Private Placement For US$2.5 Million
BIOLASE Technology Announces Registered Direct Offering For US$1.8 Million
AuthentiDate Holding Completes Registered Direct Offering Of US$3.4 Million
YM BioSciences Completes Underwritten Public Offering Of US$46 Million
Bovie Medical Completes Private Placement Of Common Stock For US$3 Million
Opexa Therapeutics Completes Private Placement Of US$5 Million
SEQUENOM Completes Public Offering Of US$98.04 Million
Marina Biotech Announces Private Placement Of Shares For US$1.2 Million
Celsion Completes Registered Direct Offering Of Units For US$5.6 Million
EDAP TMS Announces Private Placement Of Shares For US$5.625 Million
Celsion Completes Registered Direct Offering Of Units For US$13 Million
IntelGenx Technologies Completes Private Placement Of US$1.7 Million
Cleveland BioLabs Completes Registered Direct Offering Of US$8.4 Million
Opexa Therapeutics Completes Private Placement Of Common Stock For US$1.1 Million
China Information Security Technology Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$10.2 Million
Pluristem Therapeutics Completes Private Placement Of US$1.6 Million
Synvista Therapeutics Completes Private Placement Of US$25 Million
OncoSec Medical Completes Public Offering Of Units For US$8 Million
Authentidate Completes Private Placement Of Common Stock And Warrants For US$4 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.