2013-12-09 19:13:08 -
North Vancouver, British Columbia CANADA, December 09, 2013 /FSC/ - RSI International Systems Inc. (RSY - TSX Venture), ("RSI"), is pleased to announce that the corporate growth of the company is continuing at a fast pace and has set new records in sales and revenues during the year.
Some highlights for this year are;
* Year to date, as of September 30, RSI added a total of 91 new properties as compared to 79 in all of 2012 which represents approximately $2 million in long term contract revenue (based on 36 month contract).
* The new sales pipeline is currently at record levels and has actually increased from the beginning of the year.
* RSI's investment in sales & marketing
such as trade shows and online marketing continue to generate positive returns.
* The Magnuson partnership announced last May is gaining traction and there is a marketing campaign planned for the first quarter of 2014
* RSI has truly gone international with clients now in Australia, South-East Asia, Caribbean, Central America, Japan, Greece, etc.
* RSI is receiving more inquiries globally from multi-property companies than ever before.
* New interface/ partnerships were completed with Trip Connect and Siteminder
Q3 highlights ending September 2013 with comparisons to Q3 2012;
* Gross revenues of over $827, 000 as compared to $583,000 for Q3 2012.
* Expenses increased by 22%
* Resulting net profit of over $66,000 compared to a loss of over $29,000 Q3 2012.
* EBITDA was over $119,000 compared to just over $15,000 for Q3 2012.
* Q3 2013 produced the best quarter in RSI's history for new sales
For a more in-depth review of RSI's Q3 financials and Management Discussion & Analysis please visit www.sedar.com
About RSI International Inc.
RSI International Inc. is the developer of RoomKey(tm) - the only web-based Property Management System (PMS) that incorporates a fully integrated Online Reservation Booking engine and seamless real-time connectivity to the major Global Distribution and Internet Distribution Systems. RSI markets RoomKey(tm) PMS and a number of other proprietary "hosted" software solutions to a wide variety of Hospitality Industry clients around the world.
On behalf of the board,
Charles Ku, President, CEO
RSI International Systems Inc.
For further information call:
Mr. Ron Baldwin, Director/Officer
This Media Release may contain forward-looking statements, which reflect the Corporation's current expectations regarding future events. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual events could differ from those projected herein and depend on a number of factors including the success of the Corporation's sales strategies.
To view the press release as a PDF file, please click on the following link:
Source: RSI International Systems Inc. (TSX-V - RSY) www.welcometorsi.com
Maximum News Dissemination by FSCwire. www.fscwire.com